Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lookin' for Fun and Feline's Groovy

I think Susan and I are going to head down to Forest Park for a cat show this afternoon. (And no, we're not shopping for another cat... I just like to look at cats of all types, so a cat show will always pique my interest.) I haven't been to Forest Park in many years--not since we used to visit a friend of mine, Rich Garrison, when he had a house in that area--so we may use the opportunity to drive around a bit and see how the area has changed over the past three decades. (Has it really been that long since those bygone Rich Garrison years?...)

The biggest problem with cat shows, of course, is that I end up wanting to take home oodles of cats--and I don't think that would be very popular with Anna or Mischa. Still, there's plenty of fun to be had in looking.

No comments: