Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Life Goes On With Ennui and Without You...

I have continued to feel unmotivated in almost everything I do today. I am sleeping fitfully, frequently not dozing off until about four in the morning and then waking up a few hours later, looking at the clock, and forcing myself to stay in bed for another hour or two, hoping I'll doze off again.

For a little while, when I was putting together the news section of the latest Comic Shop News, I actually found myself enjoying what I was doing. For the rest of the day, though, I've gone through the motions--in exercising, in my store duties, in everything.

For the most part, I'm just tired. On top of that, there are times when I'm restless and dissatisfied.

I'm sure things will get back to normal soon; I've reached a sort of personal nadir, and I'm just waiting for the cycle to begin to reverse itself. Until then, I'm poor company indeed...

No comments: