Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Tale Told by an Idiot...

Every now and then, my mail brings something particularly memorable in its stupidity. Today, just such an item came courtesy of Borland Software Corporation. The mail included a square envelope that obviously contained a CD; when I opened it, I was greeted with a CD sleeve adorned with this noncommunicative blurb:

"Borland's LIfecycle Quality Management solution encompasses a range of technologies, all aimed at supporting a process-driven approach to maximizing quality across the software delivery cycle."

So what does this do again? The phrasing is so empty that it reminds me of my many days as a teacher, when most of what passed for educational training was the same old garbage ideas dressed in then-currently-acceptable jargon. Nothing useful came out of that, either...

No comments: