Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Next Generation

Just got word from Kim that my nephew Cole and his wife Christy officially have an eight pound one ounce son, Oliver Dean Pearson, as of 9:51 this evening. It was a long labor, but Kim tells me there were no complications or problems, and everyone is doing fine.

Hard to believe that another generation has begun. I'm proud of Cole and Christy for the amazing way they've prepared for this event: they've managed to buy a wonderful home and to prepare it for Ollie's arrival (okay, I have no idea if they're going to call him Ollie, but those of us who've read Green Arrow and watched Laurel & Hardy films can't avoid it...) I look forward to some wonderful years to come as Ollie grows up and comes into his own.

Welcome to the world, li'l guy!

No comments: